Last Man Standing
1. There shall be no stealing from other party members. While the characters may be as low in morals as anarchist, these characters must adhere to camaraderie amongst friends. This means that once an item is in someone’s possession, it is no longer fair game. If there is a horde of supplies that one member of the party has found, they may be allowed to secretly grab a few extra items off of the top. This does not permit the person to take all items for him or herself if it endangers the rest of the group.
2. All loot will be divided equally. This means even for those who may not be able to make it. If real life becomes a problem and they can’t make the game, there should be no punishment in game on top. However, please have a valid reason, not just the “I didn’t feel like it,” excuse.
3. There is no killing or attacking of party members. If there is a dispute it should be brought before the other party members to resolve.
4. Do not separate. You stand a greater chance surviving if you go in pairs minimum.
5. Do feel free to cause mayhem as long as it does not jeopardize the party. There is a time and a place for everything. Be wise about what you do.
6. Do involve the party. While it may be fun to have a secret adventure in the night, it may be even more fun to have one or two other party member’s tag along. Remember the buddy system is in effect at all times.
7. Do try to save a party member if he or she is captured. You would want this done for you. However, do know a lost cause when you see one. Sometimes it is best to cut your losses.
8. Please keep rules lawyering and geographical lawyering to a minimum. I admit that I do not know all the rules. I gladly appreciate the bringing up of contradictions and welcome it. However, if it is something that becomes constant or slows the game down, please save it for after the session and we will resolve the issue before the next game session. Also I know many of you are more traveled than I am. If you have ideas of locales that you would like to see included that you think I may overlook, please bring them up the session before or in-between the sessions that we reach the said locale and I will gladly look into incorporating it. Remember that this is a game world and it is subject to be fictional at many times. This will not be a street by street and road by road realistic game.
Please sign here acknowledging you agree to these rules:
*Failure to obey these rules may often result in a short lived character.